Following on from the success of the City Giving Day Tour de City Static Bike Challenge; we will now be taking the contest to the golf course! This event, sponsored by Leyton UK, will be held as part of City Giving Day on Friday 6 September, 2019 at Woldingham Golf Club, Surrey.
24 City teams of four people will take part and compete against other teams in a Texas Scramble. The competition will be scored live on Vpar for all the City to follow as the teams post their live scores throughout the day.
The event will be covered by our media partner City A.M. who will be waiting to see who takes home the prestigious red jackets. The day will be followed by a live auction sponsored by Givergy which will be raising further funds for The Lord Mayor's Appeal.
Schedule for the day:
- 8:30 – 9:30 Arrival & Registration
- 10am Shot-gun start/ tee offs
- 2:30pm finish
- 3pm Winners Announced
- 3:30 Auction by Givergy
Our live leaderboard sponsored by Vpar will enable you to see in real-time how you are doing against the competition.
A company can have a maximum of two teams. If you have any questions about the event please contact Mark Petty at Leyton.
City Masters has teamed up with Retail Partner – Bilko (www.bilko.tv) to supply the tournament with optional golf attire tailored to your company’s team colours and logos. They will donate 5% of all proceeds to City Giving Day.
Set of 4 performance polo shirts = £125 + VAT
- 100% polyester micro piqué
- Coolplus® performance permanent wicking fabric
- Draws moisture away from skin to keep you cool and dry
- Choice of 27 shirt colours
- Event logo on right breast
- Company logo on left breast
Set of 4 baseball caps = £120 + VAT
- 100% cotton drill with pre-curved peak
- Choice of 8 colours
- Event logo in one position
- Company logo in second position
Simply email – firstname.lastname@example.org – quoting “City Masters 2019” in the subject