1 September City Giving Day 2021 Countdown Breakfast
22 September at 10:00am-4:00pm
Tour de City 2020
Inter-company virtual cycle challenge
Be part of the fourth Tour de City cycle challenge! Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this year's event will be a virtual one, but we're sure it will be just as competitive.
Date : Tuesday 22nd September
Time : 10am-4pm (6 x 1 hour slots to choose from)
Venue : Your choice!
How do I take part?
- Gather together your team (maximum 5 per team)
- Register using the form below (registration fee of £50 per team)
- Commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £100 per team
- On the day cycle during your allocated time slot using:
- your own bike on an indoor turbo trainer or your Peloton bike
- your own bike on outdoor roads
- a static bike at your local gym*
- Track your distance and speed
- Logon to your unique web link to download your results and watch realtime results against the competition on the live leaderboard
* We're delighted that Third Space, the London gym chain, have very kindly offered to allow teams to make use of a Wattbike at the following gyms between the hours of 10-12 and 2-4 (limited to 1 team per time slot):
- Third Space - City (40 Mark Lane, EC3R 7AT)
- Third Space - Tower Bridge (2b More London Riverside, SE1 2AP
- Third Space - Canary Wharf (16-19 Canada Square, E14 5ER)
- Third Space - Soho (67 Brewer Street, W1F 9US)
- Third Space - Marylebone (Bulstrode Place, W1U 2HU)
You and your team will have an opportunity to compete in 4 different categories:
- furthest distance travelled (team challenge)
- furthest distance travelled in 8 minutes (individual challenge)
- top fundraising team
- sector challenge
The registration fee is £50 per team and minimum sponsorship is £100 per team.
If you have any questions about the event please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org