26 September Sheriffs’ Ball is a blooming marvellous success
City Giving Day 2018 Launch Breakfast
Thank you to everyone who attended our City Giving Day Launch Breakfast on Thursday 1st February. It was great to see so many familiar faces and some new faces too at The Mansion House.
Starting with a speech from The Rt Hon the Lord Alderman Charles Bowman, we also heard from Jan Foster, City Giving Day Project Manager at The Lord Mayor's Appeal and Meera Sonecha, Policy Adviser, West Midlands Combined Authority about plans to run City Giving Day in the West Midlands this year – great news!
We would like to say a huge “thank you” to our Activity Champions who facilitated our roundtable discussions, generating lots of inspiring and new ideas for City Giving Day 2018. Our champions were:
- Alanah Bushnell, Lloyds Banking Group
- Ben Popplestone, Ecclesiastical
- Charlotte Bellchambers, Testhouse UK
- Clare McBride, PwC
- Colette Comerford, M&G Investments
- Georges Dugarin, The Don
- John Sage, Tideway
- Liza Taylor, Fidelity International
- Wei Chen, Bank of China
- Mark Fidler, Liberty Specialty Markets
- Mark Petty, Leyton UK
- Matt Sparkes, Linklaters
- Nathan Saha, Testhouse UK
- Nigel Peters, Alium Partners
- Rachel Butler, Societe Generale
- Raquel Daniels, UBS
- Sue Shilling, NatWest
- Susanna Winter, Baker McKenzie
Please do register now to be kept up to date with all our plans for 2018 and to be added to our list of supporters on our website.