9 April Wellbeing in the City launch
City Giving Day Engagement Breakfast
Thank you to everyone who attended our City Giving Day Launch Breakfast on Thursday 12th April. It was great to see so many familiar faces and many new faces too at The Mansion House.
Starting with a speech from The Rt Hon the Lord Mayor, Alderman Charles Bowman, we also heard from Jan Foster, City Giving Day Project Manager at The Lord Mayor's Appeal, Alderman William Russell about how the plans are progressing to run City Giving Day in the West Midlands this year and Alderman Sir Alan Yarrow.
We would like to say a huge “thank you” to our Activity Champions who facilitated our roundtable discussions, generating lots of inspiring and new ideas for City Giving Day 2018. Our champions were:
- Abigail Brady, Investec Bank plc
- Charlie Fitton, Majedie Investment Management
- Charlotte Bellchambers, Testhouse UK
- David Feldman, Tokio Marine
- Georges Dugarin, The Don
- John Sage, Tideway
- Jonathan Byatt, Leyton UK
- Katie Horn, Nomura
- Mark Petty, Leyton UK
- Naomi Matthams, Nomura
- Nathan Saha, Testhouse UK
- Nicola Constantinou, First State Invesments
- Nigel Peters, Alium Partners
- Rachel Butler, Societe Generale
- Sarah Mohamed Ross, First State Investments
- Susanna Winter, Baker McKenzie
To be kept up to date with all our plans for 2018 and to be in with a chance of joining the Lord Mayor at the London Stock Exchange on City Giving Day for the Opening of the Markets, please register by Monday 30th April.