25 September Winners Announced - Tour de City and Tour de Wharf
City Giving Day 2019 Launch Breakfast
Thank you to everyone who attended our City Giving Day 2019 Launch Breakfast this morning. It was great to see so many familiar faces and some new faces too at The Mansion House, with many of you really embracing the Go Red theme.
Starting with a speech from The Rt Hon The Lord Mayor Alderman Peter Estlin, we also heard from Jan Foster, City Giving Day Project Manager at The Lord Mayor's Appeal and Lawson Muncaster, Managing Director at City A.M., our City Giving Day media partner.
Our guests heard about our exciting plans for 2019, including the four City Giving Day events:
For more information or to register for any of our events, click on the links above.
We would like to say a huge thank you to our Activity Champions who facilitated our roundtable discussions, enthusing and inspiring our guests to really get involved in City Giving Day this year.
Our champions were:
- Kathy Agatiello, Santander
- Jonathan Byatt, Leyton UK
- Wei Chen, Bank of China
- Abigail Damberg, Investec Bank Plc
- Mark Fidler, Liberty Specialty Markets
- Lucy Gresswell, PwC
- Katie Horn, Nomura
- David McDonald, BACB Bank
- Sarah Mohamed Ross, First State Investments
- Tom Nicholson, Leyton UK
- Ben Popplestone, Ecclesiastical Insurance
- Kang Qu , Bank of China
- Charlotte Shaw, Euroclear SA/NV
- Mark Smith, Gulf International Bank (UK) Ltd
- Liza Taylor , Fidelity International
- Karen Wilkens, Credit Agricole CIB
- Susanna Winter, Baker McKenzie
- Sally Yiallouros, EY (Ernst & Young)
We look forward to working with all of you to make this year’s City Giving Day the biggest and best yet!