Thank you to everyone who attended our City Giving Day Launch Breakfast on Wednesday 1 March. It was great to see so many familiar faces and some new faces at The Mansion House.
Starting with a speech from The Rt Hon the Lord Mayor Alderman Dr Andrew Parmley, we heard from Lawson Muncaster, Managing Director of City A.M. and Eleanor Hudson, City Giving Day Project Manager at The Lord Mayor's Appeal.
After the speeches, we launched our new City Giving Day Selfie Frames and saw some great pictures being taken. Take a look at the picture below featuring The Lord Mayor and Naomi Matthams from Nomura trying them out.
We also heard from our amazing champions in our 'Ideas Fest Workshop' generating lots of inspiring and new ideas for City Giving Day 2017. We'd liker to say a massive thank you to our champions:
- Robin Spring from Aberdeen Asset Management
- Naomi Matthams from Nomura
- Janet Sykes & Will Stephens from Clarksons Platou
- Anna Emtage from M&G Investments
- Jouni Aaltonen from AFME
- Haiming Yuan and Jacky Zhang from Bank of China
- Matt Sparkes from Linklaters
- Maeve Murray-Smith from Capital Group
- Edmund Salvesen from Sarasin & Partners LLP
Please do register now to recieve the latest newsletters to ensure you're kept up to date with important news.