Our mental health matters. To amplify the importance of kindness, both to others and to ourselves, and demonstrate a commitment to ending the stigma around mental health, senior leaders from mental health organisations London wide have come together to lend their voice to a common message and offer support and solidarity.
In this video they speak about the importance of kindness, the theme of 2020’s Mental Health Awareness Week, and lend a voice to the campaign to end the stigma around mental health.
The video includes contributions from:
- Sadiq Kahn, Mayor of London
- Alderman William Russell, The Rt Hon the Lord Mayor of the City of London, representing The Lord Mayor’s Appeal
- Mark Rowland, CEO of the Mental Health Foundation who host Mental Health Awareness Week each year
- Rob Stephenson, founder of the InsideOut LeaderBoard and CEO of Form
- Simon Blake OBE,CEO of mental health social enterprise Mental Health First Aid England
- Jo Loughran, Director of Time to Change
- Catherine Roche, CEO of Place2Be
- Ruth Sutherland, Chief Executive and volunteer at Samaritans
- Poppy Jaman, CEO of the City Mental Health Alliance